How to Create Gmail Filter to Block and Email
How to Create Gmail Filter to Block and Email – To give your work a professional look and to keep your performance high and updated we give you the best option mails it through Gmail. Mailing has been recent phenomena in India, but though recently it has been one of the most successful practices. Mailing not only makes the work easy for you, but gives it a professional and standard look. These latest technologies helps us to get your work done faster and better. Mailing has been one such technology which has heavily been used and have got us the best results and optimum output.
The Name Gmail:
Now, when we talk about the mailing is it not obvious that we are talking about Gmail. When a brand name becomes a synonym to its category, then it shows how perfect, successful and premium it is. Gmail has been a great problem solver for many be it the mailing feature or the other additional features with which it comes all have proved to be great. Gmail offers features like Gmail mobile, storage, Tabbed inbox, Google voice in Gmail chat and many more. Gmail has been a great help for those entire professional and personal work which before it took great efforts and still were not able to deliver that output.
Gmail has always been a popular name, and it was the first application on the Google Play Store to get 1 Billion installations on Android devices. Gmail has got its identity through the feature of the most secure webmail ever. The mailing facility it provides is excellent and of premium quality and the features offered are optimized and user friendly. The problem which has always bothered the users of Gmail.com is the problem of safety. You don’t want to receive someone’s mail or some sources annoy you then you have an alternative to that in Gmail.
Gmail has come up with a feature of creating a Gmail filter to block or avoid those mails or sources of mail which you don’t want in your folder. Now, to create this filter you need to follow some simple steps and get yourself that safety which makes you feel comfortable and satisfied. It sounds as simple as it to perform it, you just need to perform some simple steps and you’ll get your desired point. Here we are enlisting those steps just follow them and get your desired destination.
Steps to create Gmail Filter: How to Create Gmail Filter to Block and Email
- Login to your www.Gmail.com account and come to your inbox, select the email message you want to block by clicking on the square box which is situated on its left side. The simple process you follow to mark any mail that’s it.
- The next step is to click on ‘More’ option that appears on the top of the email message list.
- When you click the more option a drop box will appear on your screen enlisting few options select the option of ‘Filter Messages like these.’
- As you click on the above mentioned option a dialogue box will pop up on your screen, click on the option ‘Create Filter with this search>>’ this option will be located at the bottom right of the box.
- Now, here you’ll be provided with many options from which you can choose as per your need and requirement.
- If you want to completely block an email address so that in the future, you don’t receive any email from it, you have to click on the option ‘Delete it’ this option will be located on the checkbox on the left side of your screen.
- If you want to delete all your previous conversation with this email address user then you need to click on the checkbox on the left side of the screen, ‘Also apply filter to no. of conversation, matching conversation.’ Option and you will be sorted.
- Click on the ‘Create Filter’ option at the left end of the box and this will finally create a filter for your Gmail account and assure you, your safety.
- You have done that too within no time at all, all the messages of that email address no matter in which folder all will get deleted automatically and no longer you will see that undesired email addresses mail in your inbox.
- In future if you want to unblock that email address and want to receive mails from that address you can simply remove the filter can start getting your mails from that email address.
Now, with these simple, well explained steps creating a Gmail filter for your account would a Child’s play for you. So, now you can enjoy your mailing experience with assured safety and security.